Friday, January 25, 2013

Crafting Video Series: Crocheted Granny Square Stitch Demonstrations

Yay! Finally a new video! I have to brag about Emily with this one: I stomped into her house after French class, dripping with rain holding my camera bag. "Wanna make a video??? Ehh??" Poor girl is ten days out from giving birth, and she's a trooper, crocheting away for Assemble in this video.

If you're having a little bit of trouble with your Granny Square Crochet Kit, or you are a bit nervous to try one because you are a beginner: this one's for you! Watch as Emily demonstrates the four basic crochet stitches. Watch on repeat, rewind, take notes, put your hands and yarn up to the screen--and I promise you'll get it. (I did, and I had never tried before Emily showed me!)

If you don't have a kit yet, don't worry! Just remember to take advantage of our 20% off sale on everything in our online shop through the end of January with the discount code SUPPORTSMALL. Yay, crochet!!

Crocheted Granny Square Kit Stitch Demonstrations from Assemble Shop and Studio on Vimeo. Music by Christian Powers




Blogging tips